Team ATR & Total Risk Cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeTRC-2012Latest imagesRegisterLog in

cheat ????

Go down 
+30
mjl09
Arba
mvilks
tombuilder
LoopingMurdock
Turbo TJ
Daigle
Rüpel
vennike
delrio
Awesome
Ibiza
firefox
Jlou
Ash.
Addict.Celtics33
Avalanche
clem
itachi
la pampa
jack TmLive
scorpx
Kai
Speed Racer
nico~17~
Fool :)
kikers
Ventil
Hurricane
herbie
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Daigle

cheat ???? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 18:51

That's all besides the point as it doesn't apply here since they'd be playing head2head which would mean that you'd need to control two cars at the same time on separate TM instances.

I want to be there when these two play against each other Smile

And it's not a question of Fool wanting to be Flanders or vice-versa, because that's what they're trying to deny. The idea of multi-accounting is to hide their 2nd or 3rd identity and keep them as separate as possible from the 1st one in order to maintain that mask in front of them while playing on top level with different teams. I guess it all comes down to curiosity... wanting to see how different teams work and getting new friends. Poor socially rejected bastards Sad
Back to top Go down
la pampa

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 20:46

I like fool the guy is a funny bastard. But we have to clear this up.....we all know that flanders is a second account cut the bullshit.

So both players have the same ip address as Scorpx stated - 1 ( Not Kikers ) this has to be the strangest thing.

Fool races and Flanders in spec - 2

Typing whilst racing is so damn easy if you good enough, I have seen Vennike type a 1 page essay and still win the round by 2 seconds - 3

ATR you seem so blind!!! if this was any member of my team I don't give a shit who it is, i would investigate. You are trying to shut everybody up, you sound like the US government.
In a community that isn't the biggest the chance of 2 people having the same IP address is like 1:3,000,000.

What I find the strangest is......If fool is such good friends with flanders, why is he not an ATR member. If i have trained someone to become one of the fastest people in Dirt ( over 2 weeks lol )....i would be saying bro you have to join ATR to make your team stronger....ATR recruits a lot of people so thats not an issue......if have a good friend i would kill him if he joined another team. You wouldnt tell him to join ARAq ( no offence Scorpx ).......

So if we are all men about this not fucken kids......some hard truths need to come out.

Also like I say, I like fool, i have never had a problem with him. This flanders is a bullshit account ( fool or not )....we all know that. The entire TM community knows that - except ATR and ARAq.

Trace routes will show good information, but the longer you leave this the suspected people can organise more and more things to make it look true.

Back to top Go down
Kai

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 21:17

Pampa, how do you know flanders is sb else?
You have nothing sure to proof what you are saying, but you insult and judge him. Sounds no way better than US government.
So please keep a moderate tone.

To point 1: Why is it strange to you that we try to find out the truth? We just found out, that they truely have the same IP. But it doesnt proof, that they use the same connection, even if it is a chance of, like you said, 1:3,000,000 that they do not use the same connection.
And another truth is, that you probably didn't see Flanders driving while Fool wrote and if you did, you could not tell me that it is possible to drive like that while you are writing!

We need evidences, but you simply mixed impressions together and use it to insult Flanders Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hurricane

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 21:45

lol Pampa, don't make me lose my mind, please...

Now you are just being rude, putting things like we have something to hide and that is not true. We are just trying to figure out how this ever happened... of course that Fool being a longtime member of ATR and TRC Admin complicates things. I can't imagine a more complicated situation than this.

I don't think it's nice to go out pointing fingers to anyone. It may be possible that 1 person stay in spec mode and race at same time or even type at same time. But it is IMPOSSIBLE that the same person races with 2 different account at same level - the high level that both Fool and Flanders possess - AND at the same time. So stop the ironies and let's wait if this race is ever going to happen - I hope it does.

Fool and Flanders are not friends, they know each other only. If somewhere I told they were friends, my bad. Fool told me Flanders worked at the same place he did in a summer job they had.

I dont give a fuck if Flanders is or isn't a 2nd account, as long as it doesn't affect TRC (and ultimately ATR - but that's another separate thing). For obvious reasons we can't track IP of all players from all teams to have a 100% secure competition.

I suppose all of you accusers have a better idea how to solve this out ??? I already asked this many times but 0 gave me answers. So the best option os still wait for them to race. If they don't, as I already said A ZILLION times, a proper punishment will be given.
Back to top Go down
la pampa

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 21:48

Quote: The entire TM community knows that - except ATR and ARAq.

What team do you race for??

I also said Fool or could someone else.....the Flanders account is bullshit. You would have to be an idiot to not realise this.

Same IP lmao, come on

I dont care if i offend flanders.....the man hasnt come to these forums trying to defend himself. Why??

Back to top Go down
Hurricane

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 22:05

@ Chuck, Ziza, everyone else

If you don't have anything useful to say, then don't, otherwise posts will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Turbo TJ

Turbo TJ

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 22:06

Kikers could you send me the log files? Send it to t.j.veenstra@chello.nl please
Back to top Go down
la pampa

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 22:28

Lets see what happens with this race then.....we can all decide....also they must have the same ip addresses during the race....or we know that something is up.

Also they must be racing at the same speed as they were last weekend....no excuse why not.

Does everyone agree??

Lets sort this shit out now before the community is divided.....We are TM DIRT.....all of us

Back to top Go down
delrio

delrio

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 22:31

as someone that jumped to fool's defence, what annoyed me was people saying the same thing over and over - once a point has been made it doesn't not need to be made 5 more times.

i am sure that fool does not live on this forum - he will not always be able to answer within 5 minutes, same said of the admins.

flanders whoever he is has made no comment here - that doesn't show him well, and i think maybe his team mates should try to convince him to try to prove his identity.

if it IS fool then i know the admins will deal with this seriously. but things can not happen over night. they can not act on 'hear say', if they did - how many people have already been suspected of being flanders?

the admins have all said - they will investigate and deal with it appropriately. i have seen first hand that they can be admin of TRC with one hand, and ATR member with other.

with regard to typing and racing - someone fast can race a good time and type something during, but even the best driver has to stop or slow down to do this, either because of typing in one game, or because of alt-tabbing to hit enter. anyone watching that driver would have noticed. this proves nothing either way and all these crazy ideas and speculation aren't helping in my opinion.

pampa - they can't control what ip they have in race unless they have static ip. why does no one understand how ip works?

Last edited by delrio on Wed 20 Jun - 22:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jlou

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 22:32

ahah trackmania what a wonderFOOL world ! no? Cool
Back to top Go down
scorpx

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 23:42

@pampa who sayed araQ isn't investigating?

as i sayed and stated this will be my very last reply here cause this just become a way to ppl say a few bad things.

if anyone have provs just come to our forum and send me a pm with it, i apreciate the concern.

Till the match or some kind of evidences apper i won't reply anymore

~scorpx
Back to top Go down
kikers

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 5:29

Do not worry guys, they will never accept the fact that the Fool is Flanders
Because they do not want to lose its reputation

Therefore need close this topic

I think that most everything has already been realized that the Fool is Flanders
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 5:37

kikers wrote:

I think that most everything has already been realized that the Fool is Flanders

KIKERS!!! nothing has been proved or disproved and people are STILL investigating, I am sorry to be rude, but just shut up untill the TRC Admins and Araq can prove one way or the other....

seriously man dont be so impatient!
Back to top Go down
Daigle

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 5:40

Oh hell no closing. I want the community to reveal all cheaters and make them step up. Then we can give them a knitting kit, banish them from the scene and tell them to never look back!

cheers bounce

@delrio:
They can't control the public IP they get since it comes from the ISP, but that's what makes it more suspicious Smile
Back to top Go down
kikers

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 5:50

ATR Avalanche wrote:
kikers wrote:

KIKERS!!! nothing has been proved or disproved and people are STILL investigating, I am sorry to be rude, but just shut up untill the TRC Admins and Araq can prove one way or the other....

seriously man dont be so impatient!

I do not understand why I have to wait for Admin ?.
We want to decide Fool is Flanders or not.
I want to discuss it publicly rather than through Admins

Maybe we need to discuss it elsewhere?
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 5:56

This topic was brought up on the TRC Website as it effects TRC ONLY.

Therefore the admins MUST deal with it which they are trying to do.
All this extra stuff is not helping at all. If you want to talk about it more then find the person you want to talk to and talk with him/her. Otherwise leave the ADMINS to do their job and be patient!
Back to top Go down
kikers

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 6:01

ATR Avalanche wrote:
This topic was brought up on the TRC Website as it effects TRC ONLY.

Therefore the admins MUST deal with it which they are trying to do.
All this extra stuff is not helping at all. If you want to talk about it more then find the person you want to talk to and talk with him/her. Otherwise leave the ADMINS to do their job and be patient!

ok
But why the Fool does not provide information, since he is not guilty?
Because now it looks like you are thinking how to help the Fool Smile

Ok i ask him PM, about info.
If he is not guilty, then he give me the info right away Smile
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 6:08

no kikers, im telling you to leave the admins to do the job.

It is not your place to demand information from fool, or even continue to demand information from anyone. You ARE NOT an admin here.

Let the ADMINS sort this out, NOT YOU!
Back to top Go down
kikers

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 6:17

For example, if I had not been guilty, I will immediately give info to the public and defend himself publicly

Now it all seems very very suspicious
Back to top Go down
Daigle

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 6:22

So while we (non-ATR) want to find out the truth... at the same time you're asking rest of us (the teams and the drivers) to trust you the ADMINS to make a fair decision regarding YOUR ADMIN regarding a competition YOU'RE ADMINISTRATING? Do you realize how much it makes us doubt the decision no matter what it is Very Happy

This is why we'd like to hear what's going on instead of waiting things to happen behind closed doors Smile
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Admin

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 6:37

all of the information that the public can find out is already in this thread. Any information that is required from the drivers(flanders + fool) should be asked for by the admins.

It is not good for people like kikers who is not even a captain to try and request any information by himself.

@ daigle (hey man hows it going?) Im not telling everyone to shut up, just kikers who been saying definitively that fland and fool are one in the same. WE do not know that yet, no one does. So i want him to shut up with these sort of remarks
kikers wrote:

stuff like that is not necessary and is what im trying to get him to shut up with.

Posts that have information or an idea or whatever are perfectly welcome and encouraged (from everyone), just make sure it is not like that crap kikers has said
Back to top Go down
LoopingMurdock

LoopingMurdock

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 6:58

As it's already been said, things are being done, just try to wait a bit and stop flooding.
Of course something clear will be announced within a few days hours,
and of course neither Fool nor Flanders will race the next match in such conditions.

So there is no real emergency, just give people a chance to talk together.
I prefer posting something complete once everything is done, and it's coming quickly.

Back to top Go down
kikers

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 7:09

ok wait, wait, wait

ADMIN is POWAAAAAAA

Back to top Go down
Ash.

Ash.

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 7:17

kikers wrote:
ok wait, wait, wait

ADMIN is POWAAAAAAA

Kikers please be patient, stop this ridiculous posts. Do you really think we don't wanna know what's going on here
Attacking the admins is the wrong way to go and you know it, are you really going that low ?

I'm talking as a member from the TMcommunity not as an ATR member.
Back to top Go down
kikers

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 7:24

I ask, as a member of the TM community, rather than the DOS team.
For TM community member Fool give me some information, here has nothing to do with the TRC CUP Razz

He can not defend himself?
He needs other assistance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cheat ????   cheat ???? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

cheat ????
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ATR & Total Risk Cup :: Total Risk Cup :: Total Risk Cup - 2012 :: General Talk :: Questions / Problems, etc.-
Jump to: