Since New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days, you're not to see the beautiful layout we did, but just the text
Hey crazy dirt guys, mad tech folks and sick full-speed peoples !
The Stadium e-sports League
is introducing their new website and their first event : MIX CUP 2016.
But what dafuq is this new league we never heard about?
And what is that cup???
All the answers of your countless questions are here dear people :
seleague.orgAnd for those who never have the time in their very turbulent life, here is a brief summary of what you need to know:+++ GENERAL INFORMATIONS +++
• Cup Type : Dirt/Tech/Speed
• Deadline to sign up : 6 march 2016
• First Group Match day : 13 march 2016+++ MIX CUP 2016 is a tournament played on maps featuring Tech, Dirt, Speed and some Obstacle-Elements +++
• Group-stage with X amount of teams advancing from each group (depends on how many teams will sign-up)
• Playoff: Single Elimination
• Player-limit per team: 12
• 3 maps/map-pack.
IMPORTANT: For each map-pack there will be one map that is more Tech-oriented, one that's more Speed-oriented and one that's more Dirt-oriented to make it balanced. But all maps will have elements of the other styles built into the map.
• First map-pack will be released March 6th+++ MATCH-FORMAT +++
• Point-limit: 7 (Tennis Mode in both the group-stage and playoff)
• 1 map-win = 1 point in the group-stage (Best of 3 in the playoff)
Also, we did a map request on our facebook page
We received a lot of tech style & dirt style map but a little number of speed style one. So if you feel like a super speed map maker, feel free to send us your master piece !
Hope to see you there!
facebook = stadium esports league
site = seleague.org