Team ATR & Total Risk Cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeTRC-2012Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Mhmmmm....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Awesome

Mhmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Mhmmmm....   Mhmmmm.... EmptyWed 23 May - 16:53

Mhmmm i really don't want to blackmail anyone, but i'd really love to see the top1 replay on "NoReasonTower" because i hardly believe that 1.07.46 is possible on normal circumstances o.O
If i'm wrong with my guessing i'd be really sorry Exclamation

Last edited by Awesome on Wed 23 May - 17:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hurricane

Mhmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm....   Mhmmmm.... EmptyWed 23 May - 17:00

What you mean by "blackmailing"?

I also think it's a very hard time to make. Admins will discuss it in private and probably contact araQ captain for further informations.
Back to top Go down
Awesome

Mhmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm....   Mhmmmm.... EmptyWed 23 May - 17:03

With blackmailing i meant "put him at a wall and criticize him as a cheater" with just some guessing...
Of course i can be very wrong and the past actually told me that i'm wrong a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Ventil

Mhmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm....   Mhmmmm.... EmptyWed 23 May - 17:06

This is a community and we all race to make this community better. If someone has any doubt it should be talked and investigated. That's all!
Back to top Go down
mako

Mhmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm....   Mhmmmm.... EmptyWed 23 May - 19:08

awesome has a doubt and he talked and proposed you to investigate...after all, it's an atr cup if i remember ventil...no?
Back to top Go down
Hurricane

Mhmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm....   Mhmmmm.... EmptyWed 23 May - 19:11

Case under investigation.

We'll inform the results whatever they are as soon as we conclude it.

thx for the report Smile
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Ventil

Mhmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm....   Mhmmmm.... EmptyWed 23 May - 19:53

Mako...if you don't understand English you shouldn't be using a Translator cause it will even make less sense!!!!

All i said is that AWESOME DID FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to let us know. WE WILL INVESTIGATE of course!

You misunderstood what i wrote! Damn you! xD
Back to top Go down
Hurricane

Mhmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm....   Mhmmmm.... EmptyFri 25 May - 5:43

Hey everybody,

Here's a little summary of what we did in the past couple of days concerning this case:

Step 1, we asked to araQ the replay of Flanders made in TRC Noreasontower (it was and still is his most impressive time). araQ captain was kind to send us quickly, so we went to Step 2: analyzing it.

The result is that TRC Staff did not find anything unusual in his replay, except for some amazing driving of course Razz Wait, wait, Hurricane is a noob and I don't trust him in skill matters! OK that is true, but in TRC Staff we also have some very skilled players, such as Fool, Ventil and Tortu. None of them could find any kind of hacking or bug exploiting on Flanders replay.

After that, schalkeboy opened a new thread complaining about this and what happened next is that Flanders sent us ALL his replays of 4 tracks. Nothing unusual again.

Whether if Flanders is a second account of some other elite skilled player, as a lot of people suggested, obviously we can't tell. It's up to you to take your own conclusions. What matters to TRC Staff is the clean way to play Trackmania.

Thank you all and enjoy the last weekend of Qualifications!

ps: I won't post Flanders replays here without his approval. If he thinks it's necessary, we can make them public.

ps 2: this topic will remain locked, so if someone has anything else to say concerning this case, don't hesitate to ask me via PM Smile
Back to top Go down
mjl09

Mhmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm....   Mhmmmm.... EmptyFri 25 May - 6:12

PPS Obviously if replays are released this will not occur till after the conclusion of Qualifying.

Also thankyou to Flanders for volunteering all his additional track replays without being asked to do so.

Good luck Flanders and araQ for the remainder of the competition - thank you for your complete assitance with regards to this matter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mhmmmm.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mhmmmm....   Mhmmmm.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mhmmmm....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ATR & Total Risk Cup :: Total Risk Cup :: Total Risk Cup - 2012 :: General Talk :: Questions / Problems, etc.-
Jump to: