Team ATR & Total Risk Cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeTRC-2012Latest imagesRegisterLog in

3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY

Go down 
+11
Florent
Gizmo
sivalex
Arpe
Ventil
Black Francis
BarneyGumball
Avalanche
CloudONE
Juba
VADinfo
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
VADinfo

3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY Empty
PostSubject: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptySat 7 Dec - 14:36

3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY Important-42964b5
Important Information:

After numerous email received on the date of the catching-up skills , we studied the possibility of adaptation.
In order to allow a maximum of person to compete in the best conditions , we have made two changes with a surprise .

1 change :

6 servers are set up , each of the maps are a qualifying server.

The servers are open from 7 December 2013 until 30 December 2013 to perform time maps . They are accessible to everyone, the players who have not made time on maps , players wishing to improve and players wishing still again .

2nd change:

In the first round of the playoffs , 128 players were eliminated, we decided to open a FUN table for players eliminated in the first round , the top 3 of this table will receive lots.

- 1st win Roccat Kave a Micro Helmet worth € 89 .
- The second fan will win a brand Intel worth € 25.
- The 3rd win a key Shoot mania .

To access the table FUN after elimination in the first round of the playoffs should have respected this.

- Having made the first game and not having forfeited .
- Do not have qualified in the top 64 players skills and be eliminated in the first round
( A qualified in the top 64 to a high level of play and distort the table Fun and will not allow the beautiful unfolding of one player ) .

These changes are designed to allow a maximum number of people to participate , players considering itself not have the level to play the first places also have access to a tournament with prizes to win . Indeed, we found that many players do not participate in the last qualifications, following the acquisition of information they felt they did not have the level to achieve the best seats , the establishment of a FUN table allow them to compete against players of their caliber and receive a reward if they win .

We also unveil you the information of the playoffs , and running time, the table of the playoffs will be visible at the end of qualifications
Lien : http://www.virtualaxisdirt.com/#/match-information
Inscriptions : http://www.virtualaxisdirt.com/#/registration
Back to top Go down
Juba

Juba

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptySat 7 Dec - 18:00

Incredible... After so many advises and talk about those players, we still without news about what have been done... -.-
Back to top Go down
CloudONE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptySat 7 Dec - 18:20

I d'not like these changes.
Back to top Go down
Convidado

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptySat 7 Dec - 22:58

what i most like.... it's this english, that i don't understand. Didn't understand nothing. Something that we don't understand also it's WHY Devil and NEO still in the competition!!?!?!?!?! Rule 7: cut = BAN from comp. Vadinfo, do you know which anniversary it's of TM? 10 years of Trackmania. DO you know for how long Neo and Devil race in comps? RULES are always the same in all competitons, a 2nd chance you give to noobys not to regular players.
So ...are we , again, doing qualifications?
Back to top Go down
CloudONE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptySat 7 Dec - 23:13

fuck it all
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptySat 7 Dec - 23:42

all matches are on sundays?

that takes out a lot of people (including myself) that are not in europe. monday morning = work.
any chance that for those players we can play on Saturday night? otherwise most people in other timezones probably can't even make the match...

ps. I put a lot of time into the qualifications. now it is in a much easier format to get a nice time and for a whole month??????  what was the point of me even trying before.
I understand that some people couldn't make one month so fine let them have 2-4 days afterwards to make a time in the same server format it was during the actual qualifications. A whole month?

Last edited by Avalanche on Mon 9 Dec - 12:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BarneyGumball
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptySun 8 Dec - 0:32

That's nice VAD, but you forgot to mention why Neo and deviL weren't banned for breaking a rule that says you will get banned without negotiation.
Back to top Go down
VADinfo

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptySun 8 Dec - 1:08

Well I 'll try to answer again and again to all the world.
For Néo and Devil , we decided to remove them weather the grass .
Give them the opportunity to make a time without using the cut. Yes there is a settlement . But we want Team LPF- ADDICT- EVOKATE and now nothing enable everyone to participate in what will give us the 20 members of this project our last appearance on Trackmania .
We all decide to stop Trackmania . Me Celtics33  , what I liked was to organize tournaments for the community, but now I 'm tired of it all. There is no more fun, I put over 400 € in my pocket to organize this tournament , Site , Servers, Lots , Harvest funds . We only get criticism, insults ......
People are never happy , Trackmania is no longer a game, everyone is shit, there are more than criticism. We totally fed up and we're all out on other game where we find fun.
You always tell me about the settlement, did you read the entire settlement? Know that you are match on Sunday, only now, when it is said from the first day ...
Obviously we could leave free choice of game days, I'm almost the only one of the team to even take care of this competition, the others we got tired of not receiving that critical. So I do not see myself spending my Friday, Saturday and Sunday for 3 months to have to manage all that. You talk about cheating, it would be really easy to move his account to several player game, while here it is played at the same time and therefore impossible loans account.
Our goal is simple, to please many people as possible , I do not know if you noticed, but even leaving open the qualifications for 6 months , we do not happen to have 256 players who have made ​​the 6 maps , we could yet to € 10,000 cash price that will not change anything , Trackmania dies, you just try to still have a good tournament after our investment and hard work for 1 year , but only promise we can do and the only point of regulation that could be applied is that what ever be organized either on trackmania , for us it's over.
I spent 6 years almost every day on Trackmania , that's two months I open trackmania 1 time per week to see if the servers are running and I closed so quickly. I never thought to be disgusted at this point by organizing the 3DMAX , I thought people would welcome such a project on the Dirt , I must say that I am disappointed and signifer it to the end for me ..

Celtics33
Back to top Go down
BarneyGumball
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptySun 8 Dec - 6:21

Celtics, people are upset because they are following the rules you have set: Do not cut, qualify at these dates, etc. But you are not following your own rules, you allow people to cut, you do not punish those who could not make the deadline.

People lose faith because you do not support those who support the rules. Neo and deviL cut, but you allow them to play. They will now likely win money prizes over people who followed your rules.

I understand some people could not make qualifiers for some tracks, but the players who follow your rules and play at designated times had LESS time than you are giving to players who could not make it. Again you are supporting those who did not follow the laid out rules.

People will always complain, but you could at least support those who support you.
Back to top Go down
VADinfo

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptySun 8 Dec - 9:08

There is also something that we should not forget is that behind there is a sponsors (3DMAX) which offers lots. In the state of things, there are 364 players who registered and only 168 who have all the maps, half of the players ....
The tournament is planned with 256 players, it misses a lot, so we must find a solution for a maximum of person participates. I do not want the sponsors tell me there is not enough player, sorry but we do not offer lots.

In addition to the map or there was a cut, it's my map, so I want all the more to see two players banned because of me. I just I want to have a great tournament with great match.
I would have done the same for anyone and any nationality

Back to top Go down
Convidado

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptySun 8 Dec - 12:38

Celtics, you do your best.
But the best in this case, it's .....full of bad decisions.
Rules are made to be broken > this is a quote of republicans, a bad quote.
The world it's what he is because of the greedy people. The respect, civism, the love, the understanding  it's almost gone. Things they should be say as they are. Second chances it's where you should use the understanding. In this case there's no second chance. I'm the captain of Portugal dirt team, and we all friends, but they know my rules ( respect, respect globals lots of things in this game for me, because without it it's to easy, special when you behind a computer ) they the same as every team, and i never break my rules. Friends no friends, i don't care.
About your work, there's nothing to say about it.
I'm not a candidate to win anything and i'm still in comp. But with all of this things that are in favor of the top players ( because they are the ones that always do wrong sry shit in the game, cuts, cheating, and don't care about others; respect ) me and others just don't care about the comp. I go there because i started and i respect the work that someone put on it. So i'll do it to the end if i can and understand the final rounds the head to head.
All the best for you Celtics
Back to top Go down
CloudONE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptySun 8 Dec - 14:10

One hundred percent agree with the Talula end Juba statement.
I like that organized the tournament (my respects to those who organized it) at this level, but I would have liked to this level remained to the end. I do not mind adding table fun, but a month to re-route passing it too much. Remember this is DIRT and that it plays a little less people than in other modes (I have such an impression)
Back to top Go down
Juba

Juba

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptySun 8 Dec - 14:22

All people think: ''they didn't ban neo and devil because they are frenchies and their friends, but if it were me, i would be banned already....''

i just say this... for me, u guys lost my confiance, and don't come here with those talks of sponsors and shits, because rules are to be followed, for some reason they exist... or u can rob a store and like it were in france u won't be punished??! -.-

omg... FRENCHIES! I JUST SAY THIS! NO CREDIBILITY IN YOUR WORDS
Back to top Go down
Juba

Juba

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptySun 8 Dec - 14:24

Like admin, u didn't even made a fucking comunicate to tell the comunity what happened! U guys, hided from the comunity!!
Back to top Go down
VADinfo

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptySun 8 Dec - 15:51

Think what you want Juba, you see the limit I crazy.
But these are not already friends, two players are banned from competition for other reason then that they are French.
You know me to judge me on my choice? I work with Looping Murdock on dirt League, he knows I never take a decision based on the nationality of the person.
Anyway tonight was a meeting between admin whether or not the competition continues, or if everyone keeps his invetissement to offer best Christmas gift to our family.
Back to top Go down
Black Francis

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptySun 8 Dec - 18:46

To organize a competition like that needs a lot of effort and implications. I respect the work of Celtic and his team to have the motivation to create this kind of events, I know that I would never have the patience and the time to create things like this, so I'm nothing but respectful for that.

That being said, I do agree with you guys about the two cutters, they should have be banned. People like that make TM die, and being tolerant and nice with them is not helping TM. We shouldn't be afraid to lose a few guys of this community who tend by their selfish actings by taking it down.

Now please guys cut some slack with VADinfo admins. I know I'm less active these times so I do not care about the new rules and the month qualifying (though I understand it can frustrating^^'). Celtic and others create last year League dirt, I remember we all enjoyed it a lot (the first edition at least, idk about the second). We need people like who came with ideas of competition, put time and work into their project to make TM live. We should all be sad to see Celtic and his team retiring from TM, I think it's a big loss for the community.

So my point is not to apologize the admins's decisions. neo-devil should have been banned. I'm just saying, that competition with prize money make people frustrated and concerned more than it should be. all and all ITS JUST A GAME, even if there is money prizes (which is maybe not a good idea, it makes people crazier + the sponsor stuff never looked good), and we should all be thankful to Celtic to organize a comp like this. Im quite sad to see him leaving cause of all the critics he received. I don't say critic is bad, no it's needed, but if I were at his place, I would have already run away from all the critics and let everything die, at least the man has the guts to run his thing through the end and through the critics. Sometimes we just seems thankless to what people can do.
Tough job to organizing a comp, that's for sure.

And please stop with the "frenchies" stuff. it's starting to be really annoying and racists, you need to stop
Plus Celtic is from Belgium.
Back to top Go down
VADinfo

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptyMon 9 Dec - 11:20

For players of Australian nationality and New Zealand, I put an ad on the site of the competition
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptyMon 9 Dec - 12:07

thank you celtics Smile

I will try as hard as i can to make the sunday matches so you dont have to do extra work, it all depends on when i am called into my work on a monday
Back to top Go down
VADinfo

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptyMon 9 Dec - 12:31

If you have the opportunity to play on Sunday is better, but you have to arrange yourself with the other player as soon as possible and prevent it. Because as mentioned it will see that it is saturday, if you know how to play on Sunday will prevent it.
Back to top Go down
BarneyGumball
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptyTue 10 Dec - 4:24

Black Francis wrote:
And please stop with the "frenchies" stuff. it's starting to be really annoying and racists, you need to stop
Plus Celtic is from Belgium.
I agree with this.  The reason it seems as if more French players get off is because the majority of players are French.  All these accusations do is make people hate the French in TM and divides the community.

@Celtics
The extended time for qualifications is not a big deal and I can understand wanting more players, but allowing players who have cut to race and win prizes?  That is not good.  You trade your rules and rule-abiding players' support for 1-2 extra exciting matches?  Look at the top 32 players in this competition so far.  All of them are accomplished racers who (if they bring their A game) will have great matches.  If you were to remove deviL and Néo, that would bring Tia into the top 32.  There is no lack of great competition here and Néo and deviL should not get a free pass simply because they are good players.

Btw, these criticisms are just that, criticism.  I like a lot of things you have done so far.  I especially liked the 3 part qualifier format.  It always made me excited to see the next 2 maps and hungry to play. Smile

Edit: Sorry I checked and deviL isn't actually in the top 32, only Néo.
Back to top Go down
VADinfo

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptyFri 27 Dec - 16:28

3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY:
Approach the end of qualifying, it ends on Monday 30th 20:00.
The table play-off will be announced Thursday, January 2.
The first match of the play-off will take place Sunday, January 12, 2014.
Back to top Go down
Convidado

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptyFri 27 Dec - 18:05

Ok Ty Celtic!! Happy New year for you, all the best!!!
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Ventil

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptySat 28 Dec - 13:06

I might go there today
Back to top Go down
VADinfo

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptyMon 30 Dec - 22:19

3DMAX Dirt Supremacy

With a little advance here is the table play-off.
233 players qualified for the finals.
Remember, players eliminated in the first round will be moved into a fun table.
Please read all the rules put in place for the smooth play-off.
Appointment Sunday, January 12th for the early knockout stages.

http://www.virtualaxisdirt.com/#/3dmaxdirtsupremacy
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Ventil

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY EmptyTue 31 Dec - 0:22

I'm not going to win a prize money because Devil will probably face me at 64. So i won't win any money bacause i will face a fucking CUTTER and i'm probably going to lose before i can collect my 25 euros. I don't know why i talked so early.

Theses are my probable opponents: Ledger (PT) and Devil (FR), if i do pass that i would face Alban (FR) on the 32. Considering i would lose against Alban because that's the most probable thing, i would still collect 25 euros.

That's life, someone would say. I'm pissed now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY   3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY Empty

Back to top Go down

3DMAX DIRT SUPREMACY
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next