Team ATR & Total Risk Cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeTRC-2012Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Stadium Nations Challenge 2016

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arpe

Arpe

Stadium Nations Challenge 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Stadium Nations Challenge 2016   Stadium Nations Challenge 2016 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 16:25

Hey Guys.

Post here for news in the SNC 2016 tournament.

Only me and Icarus participating this year?
Back to top Go down
Arpe

Arpe

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Nations Challenge 2016   Stadium Nations Challenge 2016 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 16:28

First match against Russia last Sunday was a 21-2 victory for Denmark. We have a stronger team this year on Tech and FullSpeed.

But are missing some driver on Dirt Sad
On top of that is my computer broken... so I am not i a position to train properly.
My computer is activating the accelerator even though im not pressing the key!
This results in crashes after crashes in all the corners... I have not been able to find a solution..

Stupid computer! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Arpe

Arpe

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Nations Challenge 2016   Stadium Nations Challenge 2016 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 14:18

After a very disappointing match against France where only 6 players showed up and we lost 21-1.

We had a bit of a sick match against Sweden!
With some of our main players missing we managed to win FullSpeed 7-4 followed up on Tech with a 7-3 win. For the last round of Dirt we just needed 1 round to gain the victory. But this was not going to happen. Sweden was very well prepared on dirt with Klockren, Duffarn and Stenbord. They won the dirt part 7-0 without Gswe present.. sick performance especially from Klockren!

Denmark gained a draw 14-14 against Sweden. Which of course is a brilliant result but not when the 14-7 lead is taken into consideration.

For the last match we play against Portugal. Whoever wins the match will go to the playoffs.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Nations Challenge 2016   Stadium Nations Challenge 2016 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stadium Nations Challenge 2016
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ATR & Total Risk Cup :: Present Your Competitions :: TEAM MODE-
Jump to: