Team ATR & Total Risk Cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeTRC-2012Latest imagesRegisterLog in

One for the young ladies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mjl09

One for the young ladies Empty
PostSubject: One for the young ladies   One for the young ladies EmptySun 7 Jul - 13:29

Well or for the young gents to get taunted at by the young ladies to make or get one for them !!!!!!!

Had a bit of a play on my lathe over the last two weekends (amidst lots of procrastination admittedly - but there were race cars on the TV for at least some of the weekend as well)

So anyway this meant i had my first play with a new chuck i got a while ago that is for creating necklace pendants amongst other things. Any here are my first attempts.

The timber or laminate i should say is the same for each just cut on a different angle - the name of the laminate (stratabond) is desert camo if i remember rightly and these came from a so called pepper mill blank

Still need to go back to the lathe for a final polish and wax - then when the leather and other findings arrive i can turn it into a complete necklace.

One for the young ladies Img_0610
Back to top Go down
Madia

Madia

PostSubject: Re: One for the young ladies   One for the young ladies EmptySun 7 Jul - 15:13

ohhh very nice work luv it
Back to top Go down
mjl09

PostSubject: Re: One for the young ladies   One for the young ladies EmptySun 14 Jul - 12:49

Finished
One for the young ladies Neckla10
Back to top Go down
belgian_gunner

belgian_gunner

PostSubject: Re: One for the young ladies   One for the young ladies EmptyTue 16 Jul - 17:08

Nice work MJ!
Back to top Go down
http://www.frankclaes.be
Ventil
Admin
Ventil

PostSubject: Re: One for the young ladies   One for the young ladies EmptyTue 16 Jul - 20:01

Very nice work. Need to show to my girls here at home! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One for the young ladies   One for the young ladies Empty

Back to top Go down

One for the young ladies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ATR & Total Risk Cup :: GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT 'ATR' :: Mess Hall (Offtopic TM)-
Jump to: