Team ATR & Total Risk Cup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeTRC-2012Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Date of start qualification ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ameliesachs

ameliesachs

Date of start qualification ? Empty
PostSubject: Date of start qualification ?   Date of start qualification ? EmptyTue 1 May - 18:44

hello admins,
I'm sorry but I'm a little confused Very Happy

I read rules and in rules is wrote :

.......3.2 Qualifications

- Qualifications period will start in 13/05/12 and end in 20/05/12 (7 days).....

and in Calendar is wrote :

........5.0 Calendar

- [Week 1] Qualifications : Start in 17/05 (10 days)....

Where is mistake? Shocked

So i have questions : When start qualification? how long it takes ? and when is deadline for registration of LU (changes in LU etc...) ?

You can help me? Maybe I'm just a little stupid or what .... two dates for start of qualif and two options for duration of qualif ?? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://amydevilangels.websnadno.cz/
Hurricane

PostSubject: Re: Date of start qualification ?   Date of start qualification ? EmptyTue 1 May - 20:03

Yes, you are right, I will fix the text right away Wink The correct calendar is the "5.0" version.

Qualifications start 17/05 and will last 10 days.

We will accept registrations until May 15th.
Back to top Go down
ameliesachs

ameliesachs

PostSubject: Re: Date of start qualification ?   Date of start qualification ? EmptyTue 1 May - 20:22

Oki, thx for info. I just came across during translation rules into Czech on this problem and I needed to know which version is correct. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://amydevilangels.websnadno.cz/
Ventil
Admin
Ventil

PostSubject: Re: Date of start qualification ?   Date of start qualification ? EmptyWed 2 May - 12:29

Thanks Alex xD
Back to top Go down
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Date of start qualification ?   Date of start qualification ? EmptyMon 7 May - 11:20

Hola Amigos Very Happy

So... 8 days left for registrations... i hope there are some more teams coming... Did you make sure you have posted stuff on all Team Websites? ^^ Marius didn't even know what i was talking about when i began telling stuff about TRC ^^ Maybe it was just his goldfish brain tho ^^
Guess it's also because of stupid LD... matches every fricken sunday 20.30 for almost 4 months just suxx!

Anyway, 2 NWT teams soon will be registered... still figuring out the lineups ^^

Cheers and GOGOGO register more teams than UDT =)
Back to top Go down
Hurricane

PostSubject: Re: Date of start qualification ?   Date of start qualification ? EmptyMon 7 May - 16:46

Yes Awe, we visited a lot of teams websites/forums, including F! forum ^^

I did big part of the job myself, so I estimate about 30 teams visited + advertisement in tmdirt.com. I guess there are some people "disconnected" even of their own forums ^^ Anyway, I already talked to Bigley some days ago about that too Smile

We are waiting for a lot of registrations in the upcoming days including our 2 lu's, yours 2 lu's, act, fanatics, dos among other teams Wink
Back to top Go down
Ventil
Admin
Ventil

PostSubject: Re: Date of start qualification ?   Date of start qualification ? EmptyMon 7 May - 19:17

GO GO
Back to top Go down
herbie

PostSubject: Re: Date of start qualification ?   Date of start qualification ? EmptySat 12 May - 12:51

dont worry guys we are in Wink (DoS)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date of start qualification ?   Date of start qualification ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Date of start qualification ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ATR & Total Risk Cup :: Total Risk Cup :: Total Risk Cup - 2012 :: General Talk :: Questions / Problems, etc.-
Jump to: